Need sugestions

FiredudeL4

Reaction score
Ok guys well I knew this was bond to happen sooner or later, it seems the last few weeks that my milage has droped off -cuss , dont think it is fuel related cause I still get my fuel from the same place (truck stop beside I-10, and I have never had any problems with fuel from them), I stay on top of my P.M.'s fuel filter was replaced about a month ago, and as hard as it is to do my driveing habbits are the same :puke: with the chip in the economy position (ok there is a brief jump to the high perf. setting once in a great while), sooo what do you guys think? I recently turned over 200,000 ;Sweet a few months ago, so to be honest Im thinking maybe injectors :confused: dont really know for sure yet just thought I would get you guys input....Thanks

stay safe out there
Roy :backoff

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hows about a quick cleaning of the FPR screen?

robertoh

Robertoh
Reaction score
mileage--

FiredudeL4 said:
Ok guys well I knew this was bond to happen sooner or later, it seems the last few weeks that my milage has droped off -cuss , dont think it is fuel related cause I still get my fuel from the same place (truck stop beside I-10, and I have never had any problems with fuel from them), I stay on top of my P.M.'s fuel filter was replaced about a month ago, and as hard as it is to do my driveing habbits are the same :puke: with the chip in the economy position (ok there is a brief jump to the high perf. setting once in a great while), sooo what do you guys think? I recently turned over 200,000 ;Sweet a few months ago, so to be honest Im thinking maybe injectors :confused: dont really know for sure yet just thought I would get you guys input....Thanks

stay safe out there
Roy :backoff
Roy--start with air filter -cuss could be getting plugged---any smoke more than normal? :draw bccanuk ;Sweet

FiredudeL4

Reaction score
Thanks stroker did not even think that the screen may need cleaning cookoo , as far as the air filter a new one was put on the end of Dec. Thanks

stay safe out there
Roy :draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online