need single injector cap.

JSVD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced all my caps, and injectors, but one is leaking. Replaced the O rings but that also didn't fix it.

I'm looking for a single T cap. Anyone have one laying around?

Thanks

C_Luft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are notorious for leaking did you lube up the O-rings and the inside the injection tee and when you put the tee on your supposed to feel like putting on spark plug wires onto spark plugs that kind of (pop) sound, and if still leaking just move the tee up and down until it stops leaking, I had 6 tee's leak on me like no tomorrow when I first did mine

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
none of my napa ones snap on. i put washers under the fuel line nut to hold em down.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a spare, but you can get them from any diesel shop in singles, penn diesel is in my area and ships. they are like a buck each cheaper than shipping.

JSVD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do feel the pop when I put them on. And only one is leaking. I'll try again with some grease. Thanks for the tip, if i need it i'll head to a diesel shop when i'm in Portland.

Desert Diesel Dog

Reaction score
i'm a little embarrassed to say this... but... i learned the hard way what Not To Do.

i always like to leave hoses, etc. long 'just in case'. well...

i left a return line hose a little too long once [last time!] it pushed the cap sideways... causing a fairly bad leak. [it's too embarrassing to admit how much time it took me to figure this out]

so... check this. it might be a easy fix.