Naming My Truck

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Coming up on our 12th year anniversary together in July and it has never had a name. Most of you guys have named yours and some are :thumbsup: names. Such as The 'E' :hail , White Lightning ;Sweet , The Moose :hail , Gray Ghost :thumbsup: , and then of course there is 'Goldilocks' :D :D

I've tried to come up with a :thumbsup: name for mine but one is just not coming yet. One name does keep coming back though each time I try to think of a new one and that is 'The Loaner'.

The significance to that name is that the truck started out as a loaner for my wife from the dealer where she left her car for warranty work in '93. I thought that was :thumbsup: It had 5 miles on it when she got in it to drive home. We put >700 miles on it before we took it back and decided we had to buy it after that many miles of test driving :D .

The truck is white and has no extras other that wheel covers and hitches added to it at this time. What do you guys think? Any suggestions.

BTW, here is a short wish list of the mods I would like to do to it:
1. Electric fuel pump
2. 5 row radiator
3. Hypermax turbo
4. Intercooler
5. Larger exhaust
6. BTS tranny & larger cooler
7. US Gear Dual Range
8. Sleeved 7.3 w/head studs, turbo rods and pistons, DPS turbo-calib IP and Stage 1 injectors

Basically want to build a bullet proof tow vehicle that will also be my hobby.

Don

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like "The Loaner". Sounds cool. Or you could call it "Enola", which is alone spelled backwards. The mod list sounds great. I hope you can get it all to come together as you want it to. :thumbsup:

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
all mine are named womens names... lulu (bronco), lucile (F250)... etc that way i can refer to them as my ladies, plus they are expensive and give me just about as much trouble as some of the women i have known LOL

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
jlayne said:
all mine are named womens names... lulu (bronco), lucile (F250)... etc that way i can refer to them as my ladies, plus they are expensive and give me just about as much trouble as some of the women i have known LOL

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

That sounds about right!! But so far mine has been pretty much trouble free!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
well,this might be really UN-PC except in our neck of the woods but how does Cotton sound?

Nickbf2504x4

ATV Racr-IDI Driver
Reaction score
John Haggerty said:
Ol' Bessie already taken many times. I like King Cotton. Got to love that mirror shot!

that mirror shot is gonna get me in trouble at work...instead of an inocent truck forum page the boss thinks im looking at **** :rotflmao towcat's asian mistress doesnt help either ;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nickbf2504x4 said:
that mirror shot is gonna get me in trouble at work...instead of an inocent truck forum page the boss thinks im looking at **** :rotflmao towcat's asian mistress doesnt help either ;Sweet
I can change it.......I even got one of her just getting back from visiting her parents......would this one be better?

Attachments

• av-21.1.jpg
    av-21.1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 9

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
towcat said:
I can change it.......I even got one of her just getting back from visiting her parents......would this one be better?

I like the hair style in your current avavtar :D ;Sweet :Sly Have not seen the "waterfall" look so good in a long time :D

distracting........isn't she

whut....eh....ummmm........??YEA! :angel:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online