my truck is a cadillac

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
well, relatively. Buddy just bought an 03 ram with 130k on it, quad cab dually 4x4 5 speed cummins.
My othe rbuddy works for Chrysler so once a week he brings home a 2012 power ragon with about 80k on it.

/end

Your 2wd rides better than a 4wd, who would have tought... My 4wd Fords don't ride any better than my 4wd Ram.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my truck rides horrible, even when i had my 88 f250 it rode like crap, my dakota rode great for being lifted on 33s, my aunts dodge rides great and my buddies superduty rides amazing, i think you guys need to take a trip to southeastern Michigan and drive on the roads out here, you might change your mind about how your tuck rides,

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my truck rides horrible, even when i had my 88 f250 it rode like crap, my dakota rode great for being lifted on 33s, my aunts dodge rides great and my buddies superduty rides amazing, i think you guys need to take a trip to southeastern Michigan and drive on the roads out here, you might change your mind about how your tuck rides,
btdt back in 2012 for the MI rally. still stand behind what i've said about my '92. :D

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Mines a little bumpy, not enough to write home about. Would I like it smoother? Eh, maybe. But I know I'm driving a one ton truck. "Doin what it sposed to do."
The rough ride keeps people awake. I don't like sleeping passengers.
1994 f350 C&C 4x4, with factory worn out shocks.
I'll tell you what I hated, the feel of the steering around turns in the 88 f250 ttb 4x4. Feels like the front end is gonna slide out from under you.
94 with the d60 up front is moons better in turns.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
btdt back in 2012 for the MI rally. still stand behind what i've said about my '92. :D

that was in Tecumseh MI, seriously if you were out by my location the roads are horrible, even in a new car the roads will jounce you around

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's amazing how much nicer the f450 is compared to the f250.iv got the 250 setup with aux springs already sitting on the aux hangers so she can't flex any.hauls a load without sagging much though so iv got to keep it like that.
someone stretched the f450 so she really rides like a freaking dream.double.literally twice the ride comfort id say as the little truck........but she can't turn worth crap,gets stuck looking at wet grass,and can't even get 10 mpg.:D

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I drove my truck for years without a front passenger shock absorber. Even then it wasn't that bad. My passengers might have felt differently though

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online