My son's 93 F350 CC 4x ZF truck build

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I may as well start a build thread for the boys truck.

He is buying parts and pieces and has yet to drive it.

We have 2 x Grp 31 batteries, new cable and ends to make custom cables similar to mine.

We will lower the bat trays to accomodate the g 31 batteries.

Brand new pedal assembly and extra bushings....gotta drill and repin brake pedal for hydo boost.

I just ordered a complete brake redo of parts and we have not even looked at the brakes.

All Ultra premium Napa stuff. Pads rotors front hub seals calipers caliper hardware kit drums shoes rear wheel cyl and hardware kit new park cables front to rear and 2 axle seals.

Hopeing to get him out here and working to get these parts on ASAP. so he can have it for winter.

I have a hydro boost setup already for him so when it comes time to do brakes we will do Brakes.

He wants a good solid working truck a d I want him safe.

$825 bucks US for all the parts...we save well over 300 after ex going to US.

That leaves a rebuild of front drive shaft and doing lube in each diff trans and tcase.

Once done he should have a long service life for his ride.

Very excited to help him transition from a 1/2 ton Ford ex cab 4x to a real truck.

Pics soon when we get rollin.

Thanks fkr looking.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nothing like building a car or truck with a son or daughter. When I plan to install my engine and trans in the 37 Cord I will "invite" me daughter to help... Not a chance she will ever get to do this work ever. Being such a rare car really nobody I know would be lucky enough to work on one. My car is serial number 1748 S and Jay Leno has 1771 A. These cars came off the assembly line on the same day back in Jan. to Feb. 1937...