MY NEW CAMPER IS HOME!!!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
With my lift kit and body lift, I think Im going to stay with a bumper pull. I feel the truck is too high for me to tow a 5th wheel comfortably. But, of course, if a screaming deal comes along on a 5th wheel I can make do. lol

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My previous truck had 4" lift and 35's; the bed rails were the same height as a newer Superduty or Dodge sitting at stock height. It towed my 10k pound 5er just the same as my current truck at stock height.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
The wind was really bad Friday afternoon, you're braver than I am to tow in that kind of wind. Glad you made it home, nice looking 5er.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! That's a nice one for sure. We bought a 32 ft FR Wildcat bunkhouse as well. No, it's not imaginary Ron!:backoff But, it's a few years older than yours and only has one slide. Wanna trade?:D

Heath

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
hehehe heath even if i wanted to (which i dont!) i dont think you could pry this thing out from under my wife! she LOVES this camper. as do i! i cant wait to compare notes on the campers. what year is yours?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a 2004 or 05. I can't remember for some reason. Yup, the bunkhouse 5'er were the only ones we were looking at. So nice with a little one and especially when my neice/nephew come with us.

Heath

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ya i really wish we had that growing up. the dealer had an older wildcat. was probably very similar to the one you got. throw some pics up here id love to see it.