My long overdue "Thank You" post

pafixitman

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments (blushing) but I think you guys deserve them also. It just seems like when I got depressed someone would comment or EZ and Squirrel would show up at the house.

I think I proved that someone w/ average mechanical ability can do a repair like this with out the luxury of a garage, a lot of free time and a lump sum of cash. This was done as money, time and weather permitted. Not my first recommendation for doing repairs, but it is possible.

Talking to a VW owner at the pump last night. He asked me "That is a 7.3, not a power stroke, right?" :hail He said he hates computers. At 192K his goes into limp mode every now and then. He said he wants a nice mechanical diesel!

Oh, I forgot dsblack. If not for him, I would never had pulled the oil pan in frame!;Sweet

Ack, I forgot Steph! :eek: :hail :angel: She never (showed signs of) lost faith in me. She put up with a lot - painting heads and exhaust manifolds in the living room, parts in the living room, dining room and kitchen, stealership runs, grease stains on the kitchen door(fridge, counter, sink), making meals for the guys (yes, Squirreltow survived!), diesel and oil soaked clothes, helping turn wrenches when asked and not to mention my self doubt and rants! :love: ya hon!

Squirreltow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe,
You are welcome. I was happy to have been able to help out with putting her back together. It is now time to get to ride around in her and get some of those side jobs done (once the MIL is made happy:rolleyes: ).

You surely did gain huge experiance on the workings of the IDI. ;Sweet :hail Now you can help out the rest of us get our trucks into peak condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online