My 1994 F-350 4x4 CC TD

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
We have two 94 CC's that have the XLT package and neither one of them have power rear windows. Both of them were custom order trucks too. I'd think if they were available from the factory the people ordering the trucks would have ordered them with the power rear windows. Are you certain that someone didn't have that either dealer installed or something?

SLC97SR5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing major, I cleaned up the Truck, waxed it and tinted the rear slider and both rear windows with 30%
You must be registered for see images attach

boggerted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a 93 crewcab and it has manual rear windows, so I guess early 94 was optional and 94.5 up was standard

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
yes ranger has a similar valve, i was just under the hood of my g/fs 04 Ranger Edge last night. im not sure about the explorers, but i can check.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking crew cab! Miss mine!

Virtually identical, ZF, istead of Slush box, and I had a tourmaline stripe on the white, the billboard if you will that ran down the middle either side of the truck.

And thanks for the heads up on the RABS.. might just pull it out, and put a proprtioning valve in there.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I wonder how hard it would be to convert to power rear windows?

You would have to change out the complete power window harness. It runs from the passenger rear door across the floor to the drivers rear door, then to the drivers front door, then another section runs across the bottom of the winshield to the passenger front door. You would also neer motors for the rear doors, door panels and a drivers front door panel w the master switch. It would proably take a complete weekend to tear your truck apart and put it back together