Muffler

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
Stock Muffler change out!

Nope it's like all the stock mufflers, low in high out and baffled inside like you can't imagine!!

We have a performance replacement muffler for the 2004.5+ trucks that just bolts right into place on the Dodges. It is built form 409 stainless, has the hangers welded to it to fit the stock rubber mounts and is a real easy install. Give us a call if you have any questions. We have sold a couple of hundred of them and even have one on an employees truck, great sound when you have your foot in it, stock when you're cruising or driving normal and 0 drone at all! Give us a call if you have any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

DBogo said:
is the stock 3rd gen muffler straight through 4" in out ??

Last edited:

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you buy a High flow muffler you will probably regret it those mufflers tend to have on heck of a drone. That is why I don't offer them I have the aeroturbine kit it uses a mini muffler/ resonator to keep in cab noise down.

DBogo

Reaction score
haz-mat19 said:
Just get rid of it all togther :Sly
i was thinking about it but is going to come out in front of the rear wheel and i want to be able to hear when i get out of the truck

scrappy

Reaction score
try 5" straight pipe to dual 5" stacks! it wasn't too bad until I upgraded my turbo, now it is obnoxiously loud