Muffler Delete?

badaceds650

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine came with dual 2.5" straight pipes coming out before the tire, It is freaking annoying, and when I install the turbo I'm thinking about a stack, so It would be less annoying.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
mine came with dual 2.5" straight pipes coming out before the tire, It is freaking annoying, and when I install the turbo I'm thinking about a stack, so It would be less annoying.

Stacks are really annoying, at least through the bed they are. :sly

As of right now I have a 3" straight pipe ran out right behind the passenger cab corner, and lovin it. (Thinkin of welding a 5 gal. bucket on there to make fun of a kid at school, has a D-Max with 3.5" exhaust to 9" tip :D)

My plans however are to get some 3" or 3.5" pipe, make some true duals. Run that out right behind the front mud flaps. Then adapt it to dual 5" stacks laid down like Corvette side pipes. there will be a 3" body lift on it so I'll have to see rather I want to run the 3.5" above orbelow the frame rail

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
i hate straight pipe but thats me when my truck didnt have any muffler on it i would short shift it just so i could save my ears the pain ... and thats with the windows up i now have an import glasspack under the cab then through dual 6inch stacks and i love it now

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
My '90 was n/a straight-piped with a ZF5, and goin up any kind of hill, my ears would plug up in the cab from the drone. I finally threw a 99-03 oem PSD muffler on it and it's way better. The '87 in my sig is turbo with a straight pipe, but the turbo makes it much more manageable noise wise. I have another PSD muffler waiting to go on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist