MORE snow wheeling.....

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
i don't learn.... :dunnocookoo the scout performed flawlessly all day (other then the death wobble on the ride to the trail). while climbing one of the hills i lost my phone, bounced off the dash i guess and must have gotten buried in the snow....-cuss i bwent with my friends with a '77 Scout SSII, a '73 CJ5, and a '85 CJ7. it was a great day! ;Sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7lUi-grfM

-Jon

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
That was cool and sounded awesome! What size is your exhaust?

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice vid.

I see you've got a Moose pump; why didn't you blow a huge cloud of black smoke when you rapped it out climbing that hill? :dunno

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Nice vid.

I see you've got a Moose pump; why didn't you blow a huge cloud of black smoke when you rapped it out climbing that hill? :dunno

first gear high range, used ALL the fuel, if i was in second gear and lugged it, it'd blackout the back of the truck! :rotflmao i was climbing another hill and the snow on both sides was tinted black.

-Jon

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howd u loose the phone? youre doors and top were on come on man thats a rule you cant call for parts when you break something lol

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
I can't find the words to describe how jealous I am of your rig! :love:

Cool vid! I almost buried my crew cab in a snowed in camp site yesterday--yep I need lockers :rolleyes: LOL

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
those soft doors fit like ****, you could throw a cat through the gaps. i'm asuming it bounced off the dash and right through the gap. :dunno

thanks rot box! i'm open diff stil and it did great all day, one spot when i let my friend drive he slid it off the trail, made great use of the new winch and got back on with no trouble! ;Sweet

-Jon

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Wouldn't have anything to do with your passenger door being open in the video would it ;)
Awesome though, truck looks/sounds great

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
i didn't air down that time so i was at 30 psi.. another reason i hate those doors, hit a bump and POP they're open! :mad: gas cj7, it was probably just started so it let out a puff of blue.

-Jon

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
I searched your threads and found your build thread with exhaust clips and all. Nice work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726