Monsterbox or BTS???

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I will be replacing my E4OD and I wonder what you would replace it with. BTS has a great warranty as does the Monsterbox from Jaspers. Why would you use either of these transmissions. Thanks...

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
I vote BTS.Horse Power Proven and lets face is,Jasper's Engines rank up there with Autolite Glow plugs in the IDI world.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
first jasper does not build the monsterbox,they only cover the warranty and shipping.the monsterbox is build by the dealer you buy it from and shipped to you at no cost by jasper and they pick up the core for free.you can have the MB serviced under warranty at any tranny shop you wish and they pay parts and labor,they will also pay you to replace it yourself.

i have the MB in my 95 with many 1/4 mile runs a few dyno runs and just plain beating the crap out of it.only issue ive had was it liked to run alittle too hot for me in the beginning.a second cooler with a fan on it solved that problem.

but i dont believe they are building the MB anymore.i may be wrong but thats the last i heard about it.

i was gonna get a BTS but i couldnt drive the truck out to him,wasnt gonna pay the shipping cost on the new tranny and shipping the core back and if it had a problem it wouldve had to be driven to BTS or ship the tranny back to him.really wasnt practical for me price/warranty wise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726