Money Sent From Ohio

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Someone from Willowood Ohio named Jessice Neal sent funds to my paypal account. Problem is I have no idea who this is and nothing is in my pm messages about it either. Please someone... Drop me a pm as to who or what the funds are for... Thanks..

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
You should be able to message the person who sent you the money via PayPal if you can not get hold of anyone here about it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nope.. Twas for my timing meter program but... Just seeing money sent to me without any other messages kinda makes me feel odd. I just got a junk email from some person in Iraq wanting me to help get him and his family out of there because of the problems with security. I have no idea who this person was nor do I know whats really going on over there. Last month I got another junk email from a private Perry stationed in lybia. He has 12 million us dollar that not stolen. Needs to get it safely out of the country and wants to send it to me... Yeah right.. a private who comes across that much us cash. Junk mail is just that junk and nothing more.... How do these creeps on the www find my email and why do they think I will fall for this ****...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Dear Gary, i is the person who should send you that money. please accept this gift a goodwill token to build trust between us. my late father king of sandpile hill has since passed away. we no longer have to burn cash to keep the innocent children warm in my village since an amish heater was sent to us. i will be glad to send extra cash you if you could verify your bank account and passwords to me. please it is very important to hurry! act now before it is late!
wishes best
subway :D

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary, read the email you received from Paypal, it should have the email address from the person that deposited the money in your account. But just do it thru the Paypal web site, not directly from your email account to be safe.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to my world, funds sent thru paypal need the board username and all other pertinent info, had a person on another forum get real angry till I told him his stuff was ready but i had ZERO contact info.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I don't understand why people do not use the available info or extra info, I guess they think they are the only ones sending money and you are supposed to now it.....

P.S. what did I miss "Subway?"

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I don't understand why people do not use the available info or extra info, I guess they think they are the only ones sending money and you are supposed to now it.....

P.S. what did I miss "Subway?"

If you are asking about my screen name it all stemmed from the rally where some fun harassment with towcat earned me a new screen name. I might get my old one back if I behave. LOL its actually starting to grow on me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online