Mark your calendars! DYNO DAY IN COLORADO!!

ShayB

Reaction score
Greeley Automotive Machine presents the "SuperFlow Lie Detector Dyno Day". Come show us what you've got!!

This is an all diesel pickup truck dyno event at Greeley Automotive Machine (GAM), 404 - 8th Ave, Greeley, Colorado on Saturday, April 22nd. The rollers will start at 8am and run til we're done!

The cost is $40 per hook up. You get 3 good pulls, no changing parts or components on the dyno (quick flip chips are fine). First come, first serve. We are working on a food vendor, videos to watch (if you got some great truck videos, bring em on down - VHS or DVD) and some other side things going on beside the dyno runs. All makes and performance levels of diesel trucks are invited to join in on the fun!

I've got some fliers all ready, if anyone would like a copy drop me your email address (in a PM or email to [email protected] ) and I will send you one. You can print them out and put them all over the place (of course asking the business owner first).

Also, we will need some volunteers to help hook up the trucks on the dyno throughout the day. If you can do this, please let me know what time you can be there and how long you can stay. You don't have to work the whole time you are there, that is why we need lots of help - so that nobody gets stuck doing it all day long!

Hope to see you all there!!! (Remember, even if you don't plan on dynoing your truck, come on by and check it all out. Also, if you have a stock truck, this is a great time to get some baseline numbers!)

Shay

J.Keith

Reaction score
Whitmore I wanna see you back down here man!
Come on guys! It's gonna be a blast!

Seeya!
Jeremy

ShayB

Reaction score
No doubt! Whitmore is just a hoot! We need him here.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, a dyno event on a weekend I am off. ;Sweet

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, a dyno event on a weekend I am off. ;Sweet

Dang, I better get a JOB and quick LOL LOL LOL

Wonder if JV wants to dyno his truck :D :D :D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
J.Keith said:
You gonna make it down Mike?
I'd really like to. I need to talk with my managing partner to see if we can swing the trip down there.

J.Keith

Reaction score
10 days to go!!!!
So whos coming?
I expect to see at least Mike and Kevin. Don't let me down guys :backoff

Rampy you can come I guess. If you promise to behave!

Seeya there!
Joe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online