Lucky truck/van?

lucky

lucky
Reaction score
Just a quick hello. Here is the little gem your knowledge and good will will keep running, I hope.

Attachments

• truck three quarter front.jpg
    truck three quarter front.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 22

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool looking rig! You could have some fun with that...I imagine the turning radius is tighter than a truck, with the shorter wheelbase and whatnot. My first 6.9l was in an '84 E-350 van...I still miss that van :( wish I could have kept her...

Welcome aboard! :cool BTW, if you could edit your signature to give some information on your van/truck, that would be great! The van's obviously an '83 to '91, but while the sheet metal is the same, quite a few major changes happened within that timeframe...for instance, going from the 6.9l to the 7.3l IDI partway through the 1987 model year, and switching from the C-6 3 speed to the E4OD 4 speed overdrive transmission (sometimes referred to as the E4-DOA) in 1989. Click on "User CP" at the top left of the screen, then select "Edit Signature" on the menu on the left side. Once there, you'll have a box where you can enter relevant information on your rig, and then simply click "Save Signature".

Thanks! :cool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726