Looks like seperate stock gauges are available

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with parts. I ran the question by him about the gauges. He said he's almost positive that rear diff temp, front diff temp, trans temp, oil temp and EXHAUST pyro temp gauges are available as seperate units! :thumbsup:

Not sure how difficult installation will be. :backoff

He's also getting me info on sending units and prices, of course. :Sly

Looks like if we want extra guages to fit in the stock holes it might be do-able! :hail

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Markinter said:
Good work!

UGHHH! Looks like the seperate gauges can only be installed in trucks built after 4/03/92. Mine was built in 3/30/92.....4 freakin' days before the cut off! :puke:

Looks like they switched to a cluster that isn't sealed in 4/3/92. What we would have to do is find a used cluster built > 4/3/92, then we can add gauges. :rolleyes:

The prices on the gauges & senders are very cheap, except exhaust pyro (of course). It costs $89 for the gauge $79 for the sender and $226 for the harness! :eek:

The rest are ~$45 for the gauge and $12-$19 for the senders. :thumbsup:

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
Duke said:
UGHHH! Looks like the seperate gauges can only be installed in trucks built after 4/03/92. Mine was built in 3/30/92.....4 freakin' days before the cut off! :puke:

Looks like they switched to a cluster that isn't sealed in 4/3/92. What we would have to do is find a used cluster built > 4/3/92, then we can add gauges. :rolleyes:

The prices on the gauges & senders are very cheap, except exhaust pyro (of course). It costs $89 for the gauge $79 for the sender and $226 for the harness! :eek:

The rest are ~$45 for the gauge and $12-$19 for the senders. :thumbsup:

I don't see any part numbers mister! I'm still bugging my fleet guy to get the napa(stewart warner) pyro. It would be nice to have every gauge under the sun, but pyro is my #1 right now. At least I made the cutoff date. :D

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nevrenufhp said:
I don't see any part numbers mister! I'm still bugging my fleet guy to get the napa(stewart warner) pyro. It would be nice to have every gauge under the sun, but pyro is my #1 right now. At least I made the cutoff date. :D

Ask & ye shall recieve:

Exhaust pyro gauge: 1690270C1 ($89.60)
Sender: 500628C91 ($79.68)
Harness: 1674453C91 ($226.19) :eek:

You don't have any > 4/92 clusters laying around for you favorite website mod, do you? :angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle