Looking for truck bed edge liners/rails--bed liner

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'93 F350 Dually 7.3 turbo.
When I first got this truck it had smooth rail protector on the sides. A missing 5th wheel hitch with a 3rd gas tank mounted under a tool box. The rail protectors were smooth in finish, not diamond pattern and I believe were stainless. The problem being that the PO mounted several fasteners on it for a custom fit vinyl bed cover that I never received. I removed the rail covers and found all the vinyl top fasteners went through to the side bed rails. I have have a holy truck with about 23 holes per side.
I am looking for stainless side rail covers and preferably with the stake bed holes in them.
Then paint in bed liner to cover more uglies.
Any recommendations for bed-liner?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I believe that Rhino Liner makes a roll on bed liner kit. That may be the easiest way to apply one. There's likely other companies out there that make similar products as well.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for bed-liner?

I put herculiner on the rocker panels of my old Chevy. I was chasing some jeeps through the woods one day and dragged my truck across a tree pretty good. Dented up the side of the cab and the bed, scratched the green paint, but the herculiner was barely scuffed. That sealed the deal for me, just make sure you prep good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7