Looking for IDIeselman

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
OK, I give in. It is MINE!!!!! Thanks Darrin for going out of your way Sat night to make it happen. We drove home all day Sunday without a problem, except we stopped in at Cabela's and they were having a tent sale. Stayed there for 3.5 hours. That put us behind a bit. Got home at 12:45 AM Monday morn. Cruised most of the time at 75-80 while turning 2800 rpm's. Much better than my 2wd. The crew cab needs a little work, but it will be nice!!!! Thanks again, Darrin

John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John,
Did you trade in your extended cab, or do you now have two?

PICTURES PLEASE.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I've got 2, for now. Going to transfer some parts from the extended cab to the crew cab, then the extended cab will be "For Sale". Wish I could keep it, but don't see a need for 2.

Mel, sorry but it looks like I won't need the parts from JohnMal's truck now.

John

pafixitman

Reaction score
Glad to hear you made it back without incident John. Good looking truck. Crew cab - all the better to handle a growing family. F350 all the better to tow with... :Sly

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's OK. I wasn't needing to sell them to badly. I do have an F-250 Extended cab parts truck if anybody needs anything.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
160k87F250 said:
OK, I give in. It is MINE!!!!! Thanks Darrin for going out of your way Sat night to make it happen. We drove home all day Sunday without a problem, except we stopped in at Cabela's and they were having a tent sale. Stayed there for 3.5 hours. That put us behind a bit. Got home at 12:45 AM Monday morn. Cruised most of the time at 75-80 while turning 2800 rpm's. Much better than my 2wd. The crew cab needs a little work, but it will be nice!!!! Thanks again, Darrin

John

Congratulations John, that is a sweet truck :thumbsup: . Also an excellent desicion, specially for the kids that will only get bigger.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
That's OK. I wasn't needing to sell them to badly. I do have an F-250 Extended cab parts truck if anybody needs anything.

Hows front bumper, valance and drivers fender on that thing, What year? I need some parts for my 91 F250 Lot plow truck. Just fotta figure out how to get it to me,.. :rolleyes:

Great, Glad to hear that you made it home! Thanks again, That is the first time that I sold a truck at 3:AM Wish we would have had a chance to go have a beer and shoot the crap for a while, maybee next rally. Well be looking forward to the upgrades! :thumbsup:

Cabellas is a great place, My brother says that place cost's him $100.00 and hour, last time he was there for 8 hours. It is a great place to stop and look, even if you arent a hunter or fisherman.

Later,
Darrin

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
160k87F250 said:
I've got 2, for now. Going to transfer some parts from the extended cab to the crew cab, then the extended cab will be "For Sale". Wish I could keep it, but don't see a need for 2.

Mel, sorry but it looks like I won't need the parts from JohnMal's truck now.

John

No need for two i sure wish i had two one to drive while i fix the other?

82fordtruck

Reaction score
Darrin - I think I needc to get you selling my truck - I haven't even gotten a call on it yet...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom, shoot me a PM with your want list, so I can follow up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin