Looking for a IDI transporter

IDIeselman

Reaction score
As most know I have sold the dually crew, Now I need a reputable company to take it from michigan to south carolina for a reasonable fee. Any ideas?

Thanks Tim

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cheapest way is to have one of those companies take it that has one of those big car carriers that handles something like 10 cars. There's no way a 2 or 3 car carrier can compare with their rates.

Do a yahoo search, lots of companies that do it.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I just delivered 2 trucks to Raleigh and Durham NC on Saturday. My mech Bob, and buddy Terry drove them down, and tow dollyed a minivan, droped them off, and drove the mini van towing the empty tow dolly back. I charged the customer $600.00 each. We may be able to work something out like that if you are interested. Just let me know.

If I get something shipped, I usually go to Google and do a search for automotive transporters with free qoute. Just fill out quotes for an hour and you will end up having about 30 quotes. Just take the cheapest one. It will probablly run you about 900 to 1200. the only problem may be an upcharge for a large truck.

Good Luck!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NO, I didn't know you sold the dually crew. So does this mean you're without a project for this winter? A turbo won't take long enough. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel