loaded

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
moved my wood this weekend and had to leave some but thats ok all oak and shaggy bark juniper ;Sweet just thought id share

Attachments

• Picture 049_resize.jpg
    Picture 049_resize.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 050_resize.jpg
    Picture 050_resize.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 051_resize.jpg
    Picture 051_resize.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 052_resize.jpg
    Picture 052_resize.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 053_resize.jpg
    Picture 053_resize.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 27

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of fond memories of "doing wood" around my area when I was a teen. We used to cut on a hill above the railroad, and the cut chunks (often pretty big around) would roll down the hill violently, often landing right on the tracks. We had people stationed down there to then roll them off and into the trucks. My first pickup, a blue and white F-100, then owned by my girlfriends grandparents would often be the wood mule. I remember the smell of burnt clutch and the accompanying blue haze that surrounded the truck when pulling out from the lower side with a full load. I later ended up buying that truck, and replacing the clutch as my first service activity. Funny how we all use these trucks to haul it, but we never know how much it weighs. We just fill them till the stuff won't stay in the bed anymore. F-100 or F-350. It didn't seem to matter. We always made them all carry the same thing, proving once again that Ford built them tough, and that weight capacity was more a question of marketing then engineering.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Come on fellas. Thats not loaded.

This is loaded!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

tractorman86

Reaction score
i see you put the stacks back on kevin, got tired of the noise under the cab
;Sweet someone here had a sig line.....

"never mind the mule....just load the wagon" :D

LOL yea i saw that here latley but can't for the life of me remember who it was though. i wanna say Andylad

Last edited:

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much noise do you have in the cab with the stacks?

zukinut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My f350 had 6400 lbs of bagged quikrete concrete on the bed and the overloads werent touching. Then again my truck used to be a rollback so maybe my suspension is heavier duty?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
My f350 had 6400 lbs of bagged quikrete concrete on the bed and the overloads werent touching. Then again my truck used to be a rollback so maybe my suspension is heavier duty?

Ha like they are twice the trucks that pickups are. :rotflmao What do you have? 8-10 leaf springs w a 4 leaf over load spring?

Besides.. i think my brother has about 9k in the back of a pick up. cookoo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online