loaded

range ridin

Reaction score
Sometimes I miss hauling wood. Used to have a set of wooden cattle racks and could stick a cord and 1/4 on the truck but we did add coil spring overloads from an old BB chevelle.. Think that may have been overkill:dunno

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
My F-350 Cab/Chassis has 10 leaf packs with 4 helpers. I once had 3 tons of broken concrete in the back and the helpers weren't touching, but the flatbed was awfully close to rubbing on the tires. Hauled it like a real truck should, but stopping it was a whole other story...

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
I don't know what it is but when I'm running a chainsaw, stacking wood & splitting it I could just do it till my arms gave out. Just a passion I have I guess....cookoo

Last winter-

You must be registered for see images attach

Last fall, tree company cut down a ********* walnut & dropped it off at my old work for free. :D

tractorman86

Reaction score
hey kevin have you ever seen a stihl 460 Rescue, they are the saws the fire dep. use, with the two sided carbide cutters...:D man what a saw!!!

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
a friggen huskey stihl is the better saw ha ha just givin you crap

You ain't seen the rest of my collection. ;)
That's my only Husky, 59cc & my main all around saw. Next one will be a 440 or 460 Stihl or a old huskey 372, something around 70cc+.
Have a Stihl 200T climb saw & was the first one in the area to buy a MS192T climb saw. A Stihl 070 106cc that's broke (bad cylinder) & waiting for me to win the lotto to fix. Then I'll convert it to a modded 090 & be around 137cc.
So you could say I'm really a "Man of Stihl" ;Sweet LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess the lesson here is, you can overload it, but doing so makes you appear indifferent at a miniumum. Personally, even though I know I could do that, I wouldn't like to subject my rig to that kind of excess.

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
If I had to spend the money on a new saw I am pretty sure I'd get a 361 Stihl.

stihl 361 -Droolthey are great saws and blows my 390 right out of the water.
I also run a 066 mag and 260 which are both great saws also. never spent much time with huskys but a couple buddies run them and like them.

heres a pic of a small load i brought home not to long ago

Attachments

• P1140030.JPG
    P1140030.JPG
    583.4 KB · Views: 6

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
stihl 361 -Droolthey are great saws and blows my 390 right out of the water.
I also run a 066 mag and 260 which are both great saws also. never spent much time with huskys but a couple buddies run them and like them.

heres a pic of a small load i brought home not to long ago

066 & 260 I think are a couple of the best pro saws Stihl ever made. Wouldn't mind a 066 for alot of the bigger stuff, 59cc pulling a 20" chissle chain in a 3 foot long can take awhile.