Lifetime warranty on a 86?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
that is until they change there rules or sell out like parts america. i wonder if they cover accidents? could you rebuild your truck for free???? that would eb sweet

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diezel_Cowboy
You must be registered for see images attach

Karatezone!LOL

What are you Gay:confused: where did you come up with that:idiot: :idiot: :***:

Prolly from all the bolt on crap they sell fer RICERS:rotflmao and if you don't have a ricer they have to special order it.cookoo That's my guess

BTW....That's "Limited Lifetime warranty".:confused:

subway

Reaction score
i know some of the limited part is as long as YOU own it. that warrenty dousent work if you sell the vehicle to someone else.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I know after 6 sets of shocks they had a funny look on their face-I told them"I plan to live a long time" They said it was the life of the truck.I said I was goin to bury it with me.:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Jred said:
i know some of the limited part is as long as YOU own it. that warrenty dousent work if you sell the vehicle to someone else.

Or unless ya know who ya bought the truck from and still have his info.

Don't ask how I know.:rolleyes:

subway

Reaction score
yep honestly they dont get paid enough to really care, if you have the reciept or the phone number to look it up you can get it done. if they ask any questions just tell them you sent a friend in to get the parts while you were working (actaully happens allot) unless you get some guy playing God with a complex its usually not a problem, and if you do come back after his shift.

we did put a stop one time to some guy who kept blowing his half shafts. we have know idea what he was doing racing or really bad alignment but after 4 days of this guy coming in at least once or twice a day for a new one we said that is it. its those guys that drive the prices up and ruin things.......:rolleyes: