lets see those sweet IDI's

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
im not really new here but its my 1st time posting. i wanted to see pics of every bodys rigs. heres mine when i 1st gotter. it still looks the same now but with out the welder and other crap in the back. its hard even for me to believe that it has 400k on it

You must be registered for see images attach

that is a clean lookin rig for 400k man, especially considering it looks like its been in the elements judging by the picture. road salt eats this thin sheet metal up. nice truck ;Sweet

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
hah we have very similar idis goofy. you're ahead of me on the modifications though. i bought mine for $1500 fall 09 and have been slowly piecing it together. i'll have my zf5 swap soon, and after I put my bigger lift on I'll be getting a 60 front.

wish mine had cab lights like yours. one day i'll find a rust free ext cab to swap over, maybe i'll be able to find one with lights.

you've had a lot of different side view mirrors judging by those pics! you ended up going with xl mirrors? i like my power mirrors.

Well, what happened was I changed doors to rust free doors from a 1992 F150 XL I bought for $200. The cab was MINT on that truck, but it was just a regular cab....I wound up crushing the rest of it cookoo

I LOVE those bigger mirrors I got now, but if I can get a set of mirrors off a 5 ton with the same style cab as I got now, I will be putting the west coast mirrors on her!!;Sweet

goofy my family has a vacation home in nova scotia and we were looking to buy a truck to just keep up there but man their inspections and overall laws are crazy

Ain't it wild what you have to do to drive on the roads up here!!! And the worst of it is, if you get in an accident you are on your own with the insurance companies.

You could have a few good idiot driving stories if you were in Nova Scotia!!:rotflmao We got some of the craziest ones of them all.

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Benton-
Your truck looks way nice. That green has always been one of my favorite colors. It seems to be very rare(at least in these parts) on pre-1995 trucks. I see plenty of 95-97 powerstrokes with that color, but never seen an IDI with it.

I also like your avatar. I might have to pirate that from you! :)

Good lookin truck though- It seems to be well preserved................

Matt

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Benton-
Your truck looks way nice. That green has always been one of my favorite colors. It seems to be very rare(at least in these parts) on pre-1995 trucks. I see plenty of 95-97 powerstrokes with that color, but never seen an IDI with it.

I also like your avatar. I might have to pirate that from you! :)

Good lookin truck though- It seems to be well preserved................

Matt

My psd is that color i think, might be a little darker

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
thanks 93_444idi & mattplumber i plan on keeping that truck nice. and that green is one of the main reasons why i got the truck and ive never seen one that comes even close in my area to looking like it. i love my truck lol

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
My 86, many many good times with this truck, see sig for mods truck is currently resting in piece waiting to be revived one day

I wish i had a more recent picture i guess i need to walk down in the field and take one, it has outlawII wheels on it now, put them on about a week before it blew a gasket. i paid 600 for this thing then invested around 5000 more in a yearLOL blew one engine up and split a clutch:D

When i got it it was all stock, i put an 83 model low comp. engine in it, a ats turbo turbo pump neww BB code injectors at 2300 psi pop off, pulled all the chrome trim off blacked out the headlight bezels and grille, tinted all the windows, added an 89 model interior with OBS door panels my interior was like 5 different colors:rotflmao i was gonna dye it all to match just never got around to it, but i wouldnt take no amount of money for this truck, it will always be mine

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1103.jpg
    IMG_1103.jpg
    829.8 KB · Views: 30

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
thanks 93_444idi & mattplumber i plan on keeping that truck nice. and that green is one of the main reasons why i got the truck and ive never seen one that comes even close in my area to looking like it. i love my truck lol

Your quote was my senior quote!LOL

You might be a redneck if you spent more on your truck than on your enducation! love it!

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
yea lol ive got nice trucks but when it comes to anything that dont pertain to trucks or work im dumb as hell. and your truck is awsome i love the old bull nose fords i have one that a 86 f350 dually 4x4 its my work truck. i bet the hell outta of it and i keeps putting on by everything but the gas station lol i wish it was diesel but oh well

You must be registered for see images attach

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I almost talked myself into converting mine to a dually, i think i will one day when i decide to fix the truck

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
nice i want to start soupin up my idi. i just dont know where to get the injectors or bigger injection pump and i also heard about the type 4 cam but i havent been able to find prices or where to get them

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
nice i want to start soupin up my idi. i just dont know where to get the injectors or bigger injection pump and i also heard about the type 4 cam but i havent been able to find prices or where to get them

Type4(members name) sells injectors and a cam

AGNEM(MEMBERS NAME) sells the moose pumps, also sells moose injectors,
But a turbo IS required and intercooler is reckomended to take full advantage of it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online