Leftovers from the hall of shame

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, we want to keep the hall of shame looking like a directory of who's who not to contact, so extrainious discussion has to be stripped. Here is what I pulled. Feel free to carry on in in this thread. - Mel
---------------------------------------------------------------------
camo85

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsblack
After my 90 broke on vacation in July, I contracted with Fred Hulbert (fredrickshadow) on u-ship to move my truck back home for me. Paid a deposit of $500 to move the truck, to cover fuel.
Nice and always returned calls, but never completed the job.
Asked for a refund, now he will not call me back.

Anyone live in Lewisburg PA?

Now I am out... Truck is still not home, and u-ship will not do more than provide me with what he provided them.

I feel u-ship is a place that is allowing scammers to operate... No offense intended to the honest hot shot guys.

I live 15 minutes from Lewisburg PA. I've never heard of Fred Hulbert, but I will check it out. I'll make sure I never hire him thats for sure!

'85 F-250, 6.9 IDI, 4x4, T19, 138k miles

camo85
View Public Profile
Send a private message to camo85
Find More Posts by camo85
Add camo85 to Your Buddy List

02-24-2008, 10:10 PM #12
Optikalillushun
Coal *******

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which way from lewisburg? im from mount carmel.
- True 2 1/4" duals with blown out 'packs
- 315/75/16 ProComp Xtreme ATs
- 16x8 White waggies
- Alpine/Infinity stereo
- Bench seat from a 92-96 F-150
Bare bones work truck w/ factory A/C and a great stereo...who said work trucks cant be cozy.

- 1993 F-150 XLT 4x4 RCLB
Modded 300/Built E4OD
- 1995 F-150 XLT 4x4 RCLB
300/E4OD
- 2003 Xploder Sport Limited 4x4
4.SOHC/5R55E
- 2004 Ranger Edge 4x4 ECSB
4.0SOHC/5R55E
- 1966 Fairlane GT
390 FE/4 spd

Optikalillushun
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Optikalillushun
Find More Posts by Optikalillushun
Add Optikalillushun to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 05:41 PM #13
camo85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optikalillushun
Which way from lewisburg? im from mount carmel.

A little south and east. Between Selinsgrove and Lewisburg.

camo85
View Public Profile

Yesterday, 05:47 PM #14
camo85

Camo85's wife talking here:

dsblack, never heard of the name Hulbert either. It's definately not a local name. You have any more specifics on his whereabouts? I work in Lewisburg and could maybe identify your truck if its sitting on a lot somewhere...however doubtful that might be.

camo85
View Public Profile

Yesterday, 06:09 PM #15
Optikalillushun
Coal *******

so ur real close, COOL!

Optikalillushun
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Optikalillushun
Find More Posts by Optikalillushun
Add Optikalillushun to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 08:05 PM #16
VALKYRIES

Got the truck with 3 factory problems. The steering osocillated back and forth as I drove it.On the third visit to the dollarshop told them it was excessive toe-in still have their print out for this at 22,000 kms. This caused over $5000.00 at my cost. Coolant loss from new at 22,000 kms conservertor tank was dry and rad was down. Unable to varify customers concern at this time. Cumizn engine gutless wonder since new. Bucks at 1100 to 1275 rpm. Ran around for about 8 months without the lift pump working. Always said that loaded welding trucks had noooooo problems beating me out of an intersection. Cumizn wasn't able to tell that a thermastat was bad with head temp of 225*F top of the rad at 114 and bottom of rad 86*F.Discontinued dyno run so not to scuff engine.Customer has to replace viscous fan.Just needed ( thermostat)! Ha I love spending money on FACTORY problems.
Had vp44 done one place and new injectors another. I could barely get ahead of a 2500 chev gas pot pulling a 22' 5er. 40 visits to get this engine fixed and nothing and being a 53 block it has been leaking for 13 months so far. If anyone is an electronics engineer please get in touch I have made drawings of signals to and from the vp44 1 volt peak to peak for fuel shut off, and many others. I have all invoices that if someone wants to look at. STAY AWAY FROM DODGE. Checking out Fords now I will never putup with that again!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726