Last chance for getting the Carrier/Facet pumps from me.....

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Well, it's been a good run. But my supplier lost his source for the pumps..... :cry:
He still has 4 left and is holding them for me, so if anyone is on the fence about getting one, this is your last chance. Price is $80/shipped. Let me know ASAP!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh thats a tragedy Doug! so any chance of you buying directly from where your supplier was getting them?

if not and this is the end.................thank you! that was awesome of you to pass on the savings to your fellow idi brothers!;Sweet

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
oh thats a tragedy Doug! so any chance of you buying directly from where your supplier was getting them?

if not and this is the end.................thank you! that was awesome of you to pass on the savings to your fellow idi brothers!;Sweet

That's the issue, his supplier can't get them. Not sure where that place got them. It took me quite a while to locate anyone that could source them reliably and for a good price. At least there are 200+ trucks out there that got them!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the great run on this valuable lift pump upgrade. Hopefully things will change in the future for all of those that didn't get one. but clearly, we all had the chance to obtain one over the years from you. thanks again...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if that part is not available. I've been all over the internet and there are similar units available (albeit not at this price) but I can't find that PN anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BDOGONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Genlightning. I just received my order. Super fast too! It's now my next to-do project.

Sent by wing, prayer & ATT

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I wonder if that part is not available. I've been all over the internet and there are similar units available (albeit not at this price) but I can't find that PN anywhere.

About 6 years ago, when I got my truck and looked into an electric pump for it, I had a hard time finding the Carrier/Facet. They're original equipment on reefers, so you have to go to a Carrier dealer or truck shop to get them. And then you have to guide the parts people to find them. I was really happy to find a source that was willing to supply them. As close as I can tally, I moved about 250ish pumps. I didn't really keep a record of them since I wasn't trying to make anything on them (and no, that's not how I was able to move to Maui! LOL). Just covered the paypal costs and keep some trucks going here. I'm just glad it happened later rather than sooner!

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh well thats what i get for going for a ride rather than ordering parts!
Thanx for the effort of setting this up!
Cb

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Oh well thats what i get for going for a ride rather than ordering parts!
Thanx for the effort of setting this up!
Cb

I may still have a spare in my truck. Just waiting for my Dad to look for it among all the parts I packed into it before I moved.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are similar units available for guys that have converted to this pump. Facet/purolator makes them for carrier and other applications. The Porsche guys seem to like facet pumps so there have to be options.

Wish I had been closer to ready for one. I probably should've bought one of the last ones but I'm sure they went to good homes. Thanks for supporting the community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726