Kudos to Nick

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute and thank a fellow oil burner on the board. Nick (Double-S-Diesel) sold me his 99 dually a few weeks ago and I had an issue with it, within two weeks of the purchase.

Nick drove the three hours to get here yesterday and brought everything needed to fix it, with him. It took a few hours, but it's now running better than I've ever seen it run!

This post is a public "Thank you" to Nick and to let everyone on the forum know that he is a real stand-up kind of guy.

Thanks Nick!

Gary

Last edited:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Yep, Nick is a good guy, he's been there to help me more than once. Atta Boy Nick.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
jus wait till he gets the bill, service call , 6 hrs travel, 8 hrs labor ,LOL
Glad it was a simple fix.

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
jus wait till he gets the bill, service call , 6 hrs travel, 8 hrs labor ,LOL
Glad it was a simple fix.

Simple Fix ???? Well if you had been here and saw all the parts Nick was pullin' out of & off that motor, you would definitely think otherwise. Nick was climbing all over that thing, never taking a moment to even think about what he needed to do, he just got it done.

Nick is one guy that wasn't about to leave a guy struggling with a problem, he jumped right in and got the truck up & running. :D

Thank you so much Nick, now maybe Gary will leave "my" '97 alone ;Poke

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
kinda hard to see , but the fuel side of the injector was just plain nasty, when I pulled them they had fuzys on them. ya cant see it in the picts in the holes.
Im not shure if it was the wvo, the wmo, or just the 260k or the old style o rings that did them in.
had a slight miss and lots of smoke, but couldnt really pinpoint one bad one for shure.
so we put all 8 in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle