Kentucky Road trip......

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Hey ya'll.... Despite my many malfunctions recently, I have actually been planning a trip to Kentucky to help a friend move........ Here are some pics of the my truck with the flatbed, I'll take more loaded up and also weigh in at the scales on the way outta town! I love roadtrips, I'm so excited!!!! So I'll throw the offer out there if anyone needs anything brought back southwards I sure can help ya out........... I'll keep ya'll posted, should be heading out tomorrow in the early AM!.... :D

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 89

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Fuel leak is sorted out..... yes..... I tightened down the fuel lines and and tightened the fuel filter up, all is well....... I'm excited, I LOVE to drive!!!! especially with big ole trailers loaded down..... I'm gunna weigh in, I think I might rival the most weight towed with IDI....... :)

We're going to Harrodsberg, KY, Lexington, and Berea.......... This trailer pulls pretty good so I'm happy! Woot, we're heading out tonight later maybe around 12 or 1am....... nap time and shower time now....... I'll keep ya updated!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
We..... Who is we that you speak of??? Members want to know. Yes, a gooseneck trailer does pull easy. I too enjoy long drives. Be careful and really enjoy the new ride...;Sweet

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Here I am in Kentucky tonight.... the truck pulled badass..... I helped my roomate, and friend move up here today, so it sorta sucked big time for me but it was a lot better for him....... I have pics that I will be posting up tomorrow........ We were chuggin up rarity mtn. but my truck has been deemed "the hoss" because its just that kewl............ I will tell you I weighed in at petro last night.... (drumroll please.......... 23480lbs!!) Now.... If all you're gunna do is complain that I was overloaded and stupid, dont bother.... I already know...... :) More to come tomorrow! Again, if anyones on the way down Id meet up to say hi... nothing better to do, Ill be leaving berea, KY at about 9am.....

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Cool! Nice haul sounds like to me. My low mile '83 was used to pull a triple dually axle gooseneck of hey bales that weighed in at over 25,000, but they were only hauling from their field to the next local dept. Nothing nearly as crazy as what you just did. lol
Good job in keeping it together!

Oh, P.S. They're talking about ya over in the Magazine pics thread. Well talking and tossing pics of you and your truck out there. :)

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Okay.... here are pics from my trip of "the clampetts go to kentucky!" Have a good laugh!!!! I had a ton of fun........... Truck pulled like a champ!!!!!!! I mean dayum!!!!!! ;Sweet :D :love: We chugged up rarity mtn, but its all good.......... !

yes, thats an engine hoist under the bronco..... and straight 6 engine strapped down, hahahaaha!

Attachments

• KY 010.jpg
    KY 010.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 44
  • KY 025.jpg
    KY 025.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 24
  • KY 026.jpg
    KY 026.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 17
  • KY 028.jpg
    KY 028.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 50
  • KY 031.jpg
    KY 031.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 35
  • KY 036.jpg
    KY 036.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 40
  • KY 059.jpg
    KY 059.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 23
  • KY 065.jpg
    KY 065.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 34
  • KY 067.jpg
    KY 067.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 45
  • KY 071.jpg
    KY 071.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Damn, you werent kidding when you said you had that thing loaded down. You need some air bags if you do that again :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7