Kent Moore J33300 Meter on Ebay

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221121350381?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
I found this meter on ebay yesterday. It appears to have the magnetic probe and the line clamp probe but.. I can't tell what size clamp it has. Be carefull reading what is posted about these being available. The seller referances the new J33300-A meter. Not this older unit that he is selling. I will say this... the meter you are looking at is not as old as another one on ebay at this time. The meter listed on ebay with the odd looking digital display is soon to be unrepairable. The only shop that repairs them is running out of parts. When that happens they are something for the slef. This meter I have listed is still repairable at this time. It is not known how much longer they will be supported. I feel its a long time. If this meter is working I feel the price is good at $150.00 to $180.00. I wont be bidding on this meter either.

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary -

Thanks for the heads-up and for the sharing your expertise. One of these would sure be nice to have. If it can be purchased for less than the cost of a Ferret, it seems like a good investment to me.