Just got chip upgraded

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got chip back with new programs. My old programs were 75-100-140 and from about a year ago. I had chip tuned with 4x4, 4x4r1 and NVK4 Fuel 7. It is BAD ASS:shocked: :smoke: ;burnout

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The NVK4 fuel 7 is a program for the model year 2000 powerstrokes. It is alot hotter than the hot ones for the 2002 trucks. My tranny temp guage and the tach dont work but it is :smoke: :smoke: and;burnout ;burnout One hell of alot more than the 140 that I had!:eek:

PSDforME

Reaction score
I think I need to get my chip reprogramed.I have a VDH4 PCM and im not real impressed with my 4x4 or 4x4r1 programs.Does anyone know of any other programs to try?I would like to get a program just to blow soot.

twildman

Reaction score
Psd, you can put the Fuel 7 burn on yours, but like Chris said your tach and some other things might not work, but the truck will run, and your smoke should increase alot.

rommel

Reaction score
I really need to get the fuel 7, I am in need of more smoke. My OMG setting just doesnt impress me. Is it that much more than the OMG mode?

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
I thought about getting my DI chip re-burned but it works pretty good for me. More power is always a plus tho!

Glad to hear your chip rocks!

PSDs_and_5Liters

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id like more power as well, buuuuuuuuuuut, I guess I should fix my HG's and trans first..........:( and my chip didnt come with any cool names for the different programs.dammit!!

Powerstroke2000

Keep the rubber side down
Reaction score
Quote: My tranny temp guage and the tach dont work

Not sure if I'd like a program with these not working...but I suppose just for a "fun" program, it would be worth having!
There again, for my year of truck I don't have that option, so we'll have to see what Dennis comes up with for my particular code. Still awaitin' my TS 4 position chip! :Thumbs Up

I'm not sure if the 140 HP is the highest I can go with these Mini-Me/Swamp 250's? How does one know when he is getting the maximum amount of fuel from your injectors anyway?

I guess the water/**** injection...with perhaps a tad of propane, may help give a couple of HP too...plus their other advantages of course, lowering EGT's.
Gotta watch them head gaskets though! :peelout

Dale

Strokin_A_Duramax

TS Performance Groupie
Reaction score
Fuel 7 Huh?

There is a Fuel 7 for the VDH code I have it. In fact I'm running it in my Stroke. Much Better than th 4x4R1 or 140. I think anyway.
Also There is a 150 horse program to run with single shots for some codes...........Later Fellas.....:yell: