Just checked out the BOOB site,

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Doesn't look very busy. I clicked on a link in a sig about the Indiana rally. I might try to crash the party one day.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It generally isn't busy. Hell, there isn't any moths there either because they got lonely too. But for a central event lookup when the like sof the IDI weekend is coming up, people will check in there. Also, when the server crashes here and we're suffering from withdrawls, it's a good place to post to make sure that it's not just you that got locked out:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's primarily an event site, or a central meeting place like Calvin said, when the world blows up and the BOOB is all that's left. LOL Makes me wonder what ever happened to the west coast guys who met annually for a couple of years in the pacific northwest. No activity there in a long time. We've had about 3 meets for PA/MD since the first of the year in discussion there, and the annual IDI Weekend always gets a lot of traffic in the final month. There is also a nice help registry there if you ever need to find a friend, or are willing to help someone, you might want to sign up and register. The first time posting password is BOOB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online