Junkyard Find - Almost Complete '92 D250 CC LE

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in some parts, I found a '92 D250 Club Cab LE in a junkyard this afternoon. Mileage was 219,*** with the auto. Still has the trannie and Cummins in it, though some of the accessories like the water pump and radiator are gone. Intercooler is still in place as well but there is no grille (the reason for my interest in the first place.) The truck has the "spice" interior with the bucket seats (they're not in bad shape but the driver's seat needs a good bit of work to get it useable). The body is green over tan and is in fair shape; there was a little rust on the drip channel over the windshield. The OE wheels are in the bed, along with the drive shaft and hubcaps.

The truck is at Albany Auto Savlage
LA 43, 3 blocks south of I12
Albany, LA
877-567-6486
225-567-6486
www.albanysalvage.com

I have no affiliation with the business; just want to see this truck used to its fullest potential.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in some parts, I found a '92 D250 Club Cab LE in a junkyard this afternoon. Mileage was 219,*** with the auto. Still has the trannie and Cummins in it, though some of the accessories like the water pump and radiator are gone. Intercooler is still in place as well but there is no grille (the reason for my interest in the first place.) The truck has the "spice" interior with the bucket seats (they're not in bad shape but the driver's seat needs a good bit of work to get it useable). The body is green over tan and is in fair shape; there was a little rust on the drip channel over the windshield. The OE wheels are in the bed, along with the drive shaft and hubcaps.

The truck is at Albany Auto Savlage
LA 43, 3 blocks south of I12
Albany, LA
877-567-6486
225-567-6486
www.albanysalvage.com

I have no affiliation with the business; just want to see this truck used to its fullest potential.

How much for the intercooler and all the piping ?