It's about time....

DEZLPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally a diesel truck site that tolerates crudeness, SARCASM, and nudie pics... :cheers: Other sites out there are being ran by a bunch of pansyass, banhappy moderators. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I knew this site was going to rock when I saw Muddy as a moderator! :cheers: :cheers:
Let me know if you guys need any donations... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MUDDY

Reaction score
this site was started for folks to have fun. and fun it is. very simple rules and no overmoderation :)

i fixed u sig

donations,,,,,ya wanna donate to the moderators beer fund
:D

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
this site was started for folks to have fun. and fun it is. very simple rules and no overmoderation :)

i fixed u sig

donations,,,,,ya wanna donate to the moderators beer fund
:D

*L* Muddy, you know i don't Drink!:D :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• zf1_drinkingdude.gif
    zf1_drinkingdude.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 153

CumminNStrokin

Reaction score
Awesome site. :D Finally a place where true Diesel owners can let it all hang out and not have to deal with Politically correct whineass moderators who probably didn't know what a diesel was until the Super Dumpy came around. :moon: As you can see i have a Ford and a Dodge but i am somewhat biased to the Ford truck BUT the Cummins totally blows away the Powerless Diesel. I've been to both Rally's in the Northeast although they were both good times ( The TDR was almost all BOMBERS while the NE Ford rally was Super Duty owners acting like typical SD owners :yell: ). I hope you guys have a Rally since i can envision Alot of BLACK SMOKE, back to back chain pulls ,burnout contests and most important alot of DIRTY little hoes ;) .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance