It Lives!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I finally got my engine all back together after the freeze plug walking out incident a handful of months back.

It sucks being old and slow, but that sucker is running great now, and I KNOW that it's put together correctly this time ( after correcting all the mickey mouse stuff the machine shop did and didn't do in the last rebuild :backoff

I finally got the pump turned up enough now too.... well, maybe too much, might have to back it off a flat ( I'll have to see how it acts with the 5er hooked up next week in the mountains), but standing on it getting on the interstate i'm getting 10 lbs boost now, egts under 1050 ;Sweet

Feels nice to be driving the thing again finally.....hurt like @*%&*@!! when I went to fill the tanks -cuss

---------Robert

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
congrats! i know what you mean about the fillups, i have been only getting low teens out of my recent acquisition (see sig), but i have a fuel leak and i need my timing dialed in, along with a trans that won't shift right unless you have your foot in it. despite all that, i still love driving it. my PSD has been sitting in the yard waiting to be cleaned out and put out front with a for sale sign.

suv7734

Reaction score
Nice work big guy ;Sweet
It is always a nice feeling when they finally fire up and you're on you way down the road... always something to tweak on etc but that's OK:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger