is there a LITE version of the forum?

Discussion in 'Site comments and suggestions' started by DOE-SST, Sep 5, 2017.

1. DOE-SST

DOE-SST 1994 E350

if so, I can't find it. It could be my POS linux computer that mangles firefox.

Okaaaay,

let me be more specific.

is there a lite version that deletes everything except the actual posts, so copying and pasting doesn't include a large amount of superfluous information?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. riotwarrior

riotwarrior Supporting Member Supporting Member

Ya hit print page it comes out of yer printer....or buy factory ford manuals and write notes about what not to do as theu say and wha to do as we say in it.

LOL

chillman88 likes this.
  3. jayro88

jayro88 Full Access Member

Not sure about the Lite version. I have never seen it. As far as Linux and Firefox, I have a Linux machine and it renders just fine with Firefox and Chrome. No different than Windows or Mac.......It is possible that your Distro may affect it, but I wouldn't think so since the actual FireFox browser application should e the same regardless.

4. jwalterus

jwalterus Made in America

NO

LOL

5. Macrobb

Macrobb Full Access Member

I run Noscript in firefox, with "2nd level base domain" set as whitelisted. This tends to make a lot of websites cleaner and faster, as any 3rd party junk doesn't render.
    Not exactly sure what it does to Oilburners, because I've never visited /without/ it(even my phone has it)...

edit:
    Also, best way to get the "raw" content of a post - press "quote". Then, you can copy the BBcode for pasting elsewhere.