Is a hand clutch possible

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
she can't push a clutch at all or just can't push the clutch in your truck cause its to stiff? Cause depending on what it is I know when I changed out my DMFW for the LUK SMFW the pedal was much easier to push and you didn't have to get it all the way to the floor anymore. Just a thought depending on your wifes ability.

Along the same lines as this would be to do the heim joint modification ( http://oilburners.net/articles/Heim joint clutch pedal mod.htm )
after i did mine the clutch was much easier to push in.

pcpotter

Reaction score
Thanks and Accepted

"I have a kidney disease I was born and could be a very small chance we could get out somewhere and something could happen where I wouldn't be able to drive back home and that is basically the only reason for this."

Thats a good reasons, being stuck in the middle of know where with no one else to drive could be a bit of a problem. - I wasnt trying to be a butt if it came out that way -

If it really is going to cost a couple thousand dollars to make the kind of setup you are wanting, as much as I dislike automatics for long huals, you could build one mean tranny that could haul what you need and be drivable by your wife.

Hey thanks for the info and no problem apology accepted so don't worry about it I just figured you had "gonecrazyi" for a moment JUST KIDDING and again thanks
Patrick

pcpotter

Reaction score
Hey guys keep posting to this I greatly appreciate it yall have given some very good information I really like the idea of the Good Sams Club Insurance thing. Again thank yall very much for all the info this Webb page is really great a friend of mine gave me this site and I go to it almost every day just to check out the different post and see what I can learn and there is a lot of really good info here I will tell all my freinds about this Webb site.
Again Thanks
Patrick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel