Intake Valley Pan Gasket Set

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With that part# I found O`Reilly has it. (best price)

Taskaparts has it

Fordpartsgiant

Goat

Reactions: kpj

aggiediesel01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This part number should be added to the thread of IDI part numbers but when I search, I can’t find it. Anyone have a link to that thread?

kpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sure did go fast. fordpartsgiant already says discontinued, o'reilly gives 404 error. Tasca has it still available for order, but I don't really think they have it in stock either, they would probably tried to order it from the manufacturer, and in those situations I have had a bad luck with that company. Would like to find one...

kpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to bring this up and thank the OP, Tascaparts.com came through and they did have the gasket. Can't beat the oem Ford part :cool:

kpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually shipping wasn't too bad, only around $75 with FedEx. Was pleasantly surprised about it even though it's kind a big package, took about 6 business days to arrive...

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, seems like these were $36 or so not that long ago. Should have bought a bunch back then and could have doubled my money...LOL

I guess $75 and shipping 1/2 way around the world isn`t too bad, but shipping across country here, should be around $12.

OH well, it`s only money.

Goat

kpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were around that much some time ago and the cheapest felpro gasket on eBay is around $300 now :oops:, so you could still make big buck back and tasca is OEM...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online