Installing AC

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've flushed the lines before using a pressurized can of trans line flush, then chased it with air pressure fith a line dryer at the noccector to avoid any moisture that may have escaped. ;Sweet

LOLHey Dsl Dog...I was laughing when I read this cuz last year when I was working on my trans coolers etc someone suggested I use an A/C flush kit to flush out my OEM trans cooler and here you are advising to use a trans flush kit to flush out an A/C system. LOL

Jred - Either way sounds good...I can tell you they sell a pressurized A/C flusher that would work...worked great on my tranny lines and coolers but not sure how it would work on A/C. LOL ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
LOLHey Dsl Dog...I was laughing when I read this cuz last year when I was working on my trans coolers etc someone suggested I use an A/C flush kit to flush out my OEM trans cooler and here you are advising to use a trans flush kit to flush out an A/C system. LOL

Just another way to make a better mouse trap.;Sweet

Jred said:
no extra dryers but i got an extra stove i was saving for powdercoating
Got room to bring it to the rally?LOL

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i dont think i will have the room, maybe we can pick one up local for some fun?:rotflmao

forgot to mention i did pick up a ac flush can, i figured that with the shop air should get it cleaned out good.

so can anyone tell me what pressures i should be running when i fill it.

cghtnthndrtw

Reaction score
Somewhere around 30 psi is good. If you grab one of the fillers with the gauge it should have the normal range outlined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes