Installing AC

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've flushed the lines before using a pressurized can of trans line flush, then chased it with air pressure fith a line dryer at the noccector to avoid any moisture that may have escaped. ;Sweet

LOLHey Dsl Dog...I was laughing when I read this cuz last year when I was working on my trans coolers etc someone suggested I use an A/C flush kit to flush out my OEM trans cooler and here you are advising to use a trans flush kit to flush out an A/C system. LOL

Jred - Either way sounds good...I can tell you they sell a pressurized A/C flusher that would work...worked great on my tranny lines and coolers but not sure how it would work on A/C. LOL ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
LOLHey Dsl Dog...I was laughing when I read this cuz last year when I was working on my trans coolers etc someone suggested I use an A/C flush kit to flush out my OEM trans cooler and here you are advising to use a trans flush kit to flush out an A/C system. LOL

Just another way to make a better mouse trap.;Sweet

Jred said:
no extra dryers but i got an extra stove i was saving for powdercoating
Got room to bring it to the rally?LOL

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i dont think i will have the room, maybe we can pick one up local for some fun?:rotflmao

forgot to mention i did pick up a ac flush can, i figured that with the shop air should get it cleaned out good.

so can anyone tell me what pressures i should be running when i fill it.

cghtnthndrtw

Reaction score
Somewhere around 30 psi is good. If you grab one of the fillers with the gauge it should have the normal range outlined.