Injectors

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Mel Agne (Agnem), has some prototype muti-port idi injectors in the works. Heath (hesutton) will be getting the first set of these "moose misters" at the rally in the next day or so. At this point in time, I believe that they are still in the pre-production phase, but maybe that will soon change...

The only other idi "performance injectors are the DPS "stage ones". If you do a little digging, you will find that they aren't very popular die to their lack of atomization (******* huge amounts of fuel into the combustion chamber).

With some patience and a pocketbook, you can get moosed.

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who makes the best aftermarket injectors for the 7.3 IDI

I notice you said aftermarket but didn't specify hi-perf or just stock replacement. If you want stock replacement there are lots of sources but don't settle for just any old injector when there is a member here who can set them up for you correctly.

BrownBomber90

Reaction score
Hi-perf for sure, i jus put in brand new stock injectors in my truck and it runs great but i want somemore power out of my baby

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Is your truck turbo'd and have to turned up the fuel at all? Could you fill out your sig so we know what you got please?

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
people always say im wrong but i called ats and asked if they had any, they said they made 60 hp injectors for the idi. for $1400