Industrial Injection bad

gumper

Reaction score
Posted up on dieselram.com is a thread about a guy who bought a II VP44, and it went out in 10 months. Poor workmanship seems to be the cause, and II has given no customer support. If they sponsor this site, this will be removed quite rapidly. If not, know that II has been building some shotty crap as of late, and you should STAY AWAY! Once they have your money, you're on your own. Diesel guys like to stick together when it comes to stuff like this, so if you don't support us in avoiding II you are only hurting yourself. The article: http://www.dieselram.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=251846&page=1#Post251846

Thank you.

tgatch

Reaction score
I've been informed that II does not warranty a VP44 if the wire has been tapped.

I have a friend that works for a local shop here in Idaho that does $10K to $20K per month in business with Industrial and have had ZERO warranty issues with them.

I'd sure like to know more about this particular VP44 issue.

gumper

Reaction score
The screws holding the magnetic timing pickup on the timing ring fell out. No fault of the customer, no customer service. The whole thing is at dieselram.com under General Diesel (VP44 from Industrial Injection STAY AWAY!!!). Pictures are included.

tgatch

Reaction score
Well being that I am not a member of Dieselram, nor do I plan to join, I guess I won't see the info. I'm already a member of 3 general diesel forums, an Admin of a local diesel forum, Superduty diesel, tdiclub, 2 Mercedes diesel Forums, and an RV forum. No need to join a forum that has nothing to do with anything I own. :dunno

Like I said, a friend of mine from diesel shop stated that their company does $10K to $20K in business a month with them has had ZERO customer service or warranty problems.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online