Inconel Exhaust Valves

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can buy these turbo exhaust valves? I bought a set from Diesel Direct a few years ago. They were made by Clevite and had a number printed on them of E-2001. I called and talked to a Clevite engineer about them and all he could tell me is they were made in Brasil and he didn't know what the material makeup was... Some engineer he was.... So I'm looking for a set and I'm not in a hurry. I'm just starting the planning stages of a new motor buildup. I also want a real turbo block just so I can see if the main webs really are 110 thousands wider.... If not, then any 7.3 block will do... Sure wish I had bought that brand new IDI on Ebay that a school got years ago free from Ford Motor Company.....

suv7734

Reaction score
Here you go Gary. Actually not too bad on price, I think I paid about $40.00 each for the last ones I bought.

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Looks like I will be calling Hypermax soon. The other valves from Falconglobal are what I think are just hard faced tips. Usually stellite is applied to the tips of the valves because thats where plenty of wear happens from the rocker rubbing going on all the time. If you really look closely at an exhaust valve tip you can see a faint line where the two diffreant metals join. I'll be calling them also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726