impromptu oregon gtg May 1st

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
Anyone that is interested can come out to my place this saturday, May 1st. Its my birthday and Im having a cookout, burgers and hot dogs. I work too much and figured I would "take a day off" and am pretty much gonna sit on my butt and work the grill. I live off 105th and Sandy in ne portland. I just built a grill out of a 55 gallon drum so I should be able to feed a small army. Its kind of an all day thing starting around noon. I am just telling everyone to get here when they can, and leave when they want.

Its bring your own beer, All I ask is to bring snacks and or soda for the group. If you do drink and I think you have had too much, please respect my decision to have you sleep on my couch vs driving under the influence.

Hope to see as many as possible, sorry for the short notice.

Punk

call or pm for directions or with questions.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
Kat, you make the trip and i will blow up the air mattress in the spare bed room just for you! Aint much but it be your quarters for the duration of your visit.

Punk

thanks to all for the well wishes for my bday. No big deal, just a good excuse to jave some friends over and chill. I did buy myself a bigger tool cart at work. Now the smaller one is in my home shop. Bonus!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday in advance ;Sweet I'm already committed for this weekend; otherwise I'd be happy to make the trip up there...

You coming down here anytime soon?

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
Im working on arranging a trip down sometime in the coming months. Im so busy around the house and with side work, I forget to sleep some weekends. Im getting things done though so its bound to let up sooner or later. This weekend is gonna be fun, but taking sat off means Im booked solid sunday, and some of that is gonna carry into next week.

Oh well, cant work all the time (well unless your calvin, he is part cyborg though)

punk

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man if i was a lot closer i'd be there in a heartbeat.. but being halfway across country it'd be kinda hard.. but happy early birthday anyways! make it a good one, sounds like u deserve a lil fun time

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
I'm hosting a big Birthday bash myself on Saturday for my 1 year old son, otherwise I'd try and come out and meet you.

His was last Saturday but my other two kids were in Disneyland with Gpa.;Sweet

TDW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live right in your neighborhood, 53rd and Halsey. I have plans to camp on Sat night outside of Hood River, but maybe I'll have time to swing by and introduce myself.

oregon-mike

Reaction score
I'm in Salem all day Saturday at a horse thing for the kiddo. Happy birthday & thanks for the invite anyway! ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online