IDI Turbo for sale

Vintage465

Reaction score
I have what I believe is nearly complete IDI Turbo. I've run a Banks system so I'm not real aware of all the components. This came off and engine I bought site unseen and had it shipped to me. Seems to be in good shape. There is the usual mickey mouse use of incorrect fasteners that I've somewhat come to expect from backwards, backyard mechanics. The bracket is broken on the down pipe and the turbo doesn't rotate easily. Not gravel-y, just tight. Like to get $300.00 and you pay the shipping. If you need more info I can provide close up photo's and description of individual items. I'm going to attempt photos once this posts.

V465

Vintage465

Reaction score
I have what I believe is nearly complete IDI Turbo. I've run a Banks system so I'm not real aware of all the components. This came off and engine I bought site unseen and had it shipped to me. Seems to be in good shape. There is the usual mickey mouse use of incorrect fasteners that I've somewhat come to expect from backwards, backyard mechanics. The bracket is broken on the down pipe and the turbo doesn't rotate easily. Not gravel-y, just tight. Like to get $300.00 and you pay the shipping. If you need more info I can provide close up photo's and description of individual items. I'm going to attempt photos once this posts.

V465

Here are the photos.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

XTANT

Reaction score

V465
Sent a PM

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Whole engine? I have turbo parts a plenty, but am looking for a real turbo engine to build with. I can pick up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online