Idi performance parts for sale

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't had time to pull the motor yet I've been working and it's been raining here but I'll have them off no later than this weekend the injection pump,intake manifold,and injectors r off

Jjona5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles on injectors new or rebuilds? Cam sell? Interested in any trades for the IP?

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well usually - at least in my prior dealings - in these situations it is first come first serve so.... Who made first claim to parts by either PM or post? Seems only fair that who ever contacted first gets first dibs, second is second in line, and so on and so forth :dunno

Looking at the only evidence I have, which is my own Inbox and this thread - theSHERPA posted in this thread at 03-03-2015, 09:29 PM that he was interested in the cam. But I sent a private message at 03-03-2015 03:59 AM, saying I was interested and would take them, and beating him to the punch by about 17 1/2 hours... That is, unless there was behind the scenes communication going on prior:dunno

Last edited:

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you guys need to thumb wrestle it out, the engine isnt even apart yet.... lol
too steep of prices for me for used parts.
ill just let you guys battle it out.. good luck

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm...interesting dilemma here. I always when I read a thread post a DIBS on xxyyzz...THEN do a PM cause it's quicker n jumping to PM LOL but that's just me...plus it provides continuity in thread for those following and no surprises...but that's just how I roll...others may have different results

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sense... In past dealings it always came down to first contact - no one would post and the seller would say someone already bought the stuff so i dont know. But from now on im posting, pm'ing, yelling it from the mountains, etc

theSHERPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I know is I have an email from Alex on March 11 stating the cam is mine as soon as he pulls it. I don't know what to tell you--maybe he has promised it to multiple people?

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess that would put me 3rd if you 2 actually dont make it happen? The communication from the OP has a lot to be desired.

So OP, who has the cam, and what the dibs order?

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey sorry i havent had time to pull the motor yet but the intake, injection pump and injector lines r out if anyone interested.