IDI Gathering on the West Coast?

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
This sounds like it will be a blast. I cant make any promises that i can make it up there. It would be awesome to meet and talk trucks with everyone. I have only met one person on this forum and that was icanfixall (Gary) and we talked about our trucks for what felt like hours. He is a smart guy too, He saved my butt when i broke down in big bear with a failing fan clutch.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
if you wanna do distance, I have a place in the santa cruz mtns for that. there's a D8 sunning it's belly roughly two miles on the other side of a valley we use to practice .50bmg with;Sweet

From the rummors I've heard this may roll the D8 right back over on it's feet at that distance :eek:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the rummors I've heard this may roll the D8 right back over on it's feet at that distance :eek:
i seriously doubt that.
this one is down in a ravine where the insurance company has paid off on it already and it's now up for grabs. only way it's coming out is in pieces and by heavy helo. to date, it's the only abandoned object in the SC mtns kali has issued an exemption for the abandoned removal.

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can see sweet and towcat talking work all weekend already:D

sweet towing his new(my old)idi
You must be registered for see images attach

brians

Reaction score
Russ,

Yes, you do need a gun to get through Rancho Cordova but only if you don't have a turbo (too slow uphill).

Brian

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
Correctiom Towcat...50Ton Cetury. Thanks for the thumbs up though. 2006 Peterbilt 378, C15 CAT, Eaton 18 sp 320in wheelbase, full airride. Shes a BEAST. Just ask yotee lol

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
WC 1st ANNUAL IDI Run....Apr 9 & 10 2011

18 RV sites ($40/night) and 12 tent sites ($25/night), accepting reservations up to 6 months in advance: 916-732-4913.

As Psychhawk posted above ach campsite will hold 6 people per campsite. $10.00 per day parking. All reservations if being made need to be made soon. So far Im assuming everyone is bringing their own supplies/fend for themselves. Looking forward to meeting eveyone. Let me know if theres any ideas we can bring to the first of hopefully many IDI events:D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correctiom Towcat...50Ton Cetury. Thanks for the thumbs up though. 2006 Peterbilt 378, C15 CAT, Eaton 18 sp 320in wheelbase, full airride. Shes a BEAST. Just ask yotee lol
lucky you;Sweet
SFBA CHP is just letting the 50t trucks get on the road. the tare wt. on a 35t is heavy enough already. I can only imagine what you scale at. betcha you woke up a few sleeping cops at the Cordelia scales with a load on your truck.:eek:.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online