IDI dyno day!!

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was posted up by NMB2 over at PSN:

Just thought I would post this up, as there has been lots of interest in the past. The first dyno day I didn't make it to, had a pretty good turn out, and then the second time I dyno'd was very short notice and I didn't really put it out.

As of right now we are looking at August 18th. This will be at Dynomite Diesel Performance in Monroe, WA. He has a dynojet with a crank sensor.

Cost last time was $50/per person, and he let us do tinkering in between runs, as well as run our own trucks.

But anyway if anyone is interested, get ahold of NMB2 over at PSN or at FTE. It will be awesome to see a big group from the NW dyno their trucks...

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He also will have a pulse timer so he can help time trucks too.

Justins also said this in his last post.

Ok, the date is confirmed, and set in stone as 18AUG2012 @ Dynomite Diesel Performance in Monroe, WA. I didn't confirm a start time yet because we need to gauge a headcount, but if we get a decent amount of trucks I'm thinking start around 9-10am.

Also, if we do get enough people like I'm hoping, Margo and Danielle will pull out the BBQ and cook for us

$50/truck is confirmed price as well.

You can copy this post over to the OB/TDS guys as well if you wish, they are welcome.

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be there to see the truck in its finished glory.... and to pick up my cam and springs from justin. I have droped parts off on his porch but have not met him in person yet. Looking forward to meeting him and takin a look at his truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online