IDI Cooling System Capacity?

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run a 50/50mix here in Montana and we hey temps of -40f for a few nights a winter and wind chill of -50f often I think starting everything once a day and letting it idle a few min helps a lot I had a time in North Eastern Montana it was -33 below at 3pm with a wind chill of -50 my truck idled for 2 days straight because I needed to use it for work

Here in few yrs if things don't get better here in Arkansas that is where I'll retire is Montana or back to WV since cost.of living where I'm originally from has tripled since last time I was there Chicago Illinois but any where in illnois is high price

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in few yrs if things don't get better here in Arkansas that is where I'll retire is Montana or back to WV since cost.of living where I'm originally from has tripled since last time I was there Chicago Illinois but any where in illnois is high price

I love Montana the only problem is all the hippies from California and back east keep moving here trying to make it a liberal **** fest thank God there are still plenty of god fearing gun owners to keep them at bay

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online