I'am feeling better now price of reg gas is starting to climb

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
Its making me feel owning a IDI is worth it again I noticed on the news the price of reg gas is getting up to a dollar a litre :D

That makes me feel good because I have been paying a dollar a litre for diesel fuel. Me thinking about going back to a 460 gas not likely not when reg gas is a dollar a litre my old IDI is considered cheap to drive again LOL

At work the company truck I drive is a GMC 3/4 ton with 350 TBI with a lazy shifter the truck burns quite abit of gas. I'am kinda liking driving a truck with a automatic and driving a GM truck :Sly

Anyhow to sum it up I'am sure glad I didn't get in a panic and gone and bought a gasser truck the price of gas wasn't going to stay lower than diesel.

jdkline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the last few years I have been paying attention I remember that the price of diesel is obscenely high during the winter and the price of gas is obscenely high during the summer. I rememnber last summer I felt like the smart one in the family when my parents were paying 1.80-2.00/us gallon and up for gasoline while I was paying anywhere w=from 1.55-1.75 for a gallon of diesel, their 97 V6 Toyota 4Runner and my IDI get comparable fuel mileage around town and my diesel was in all ways the cheaper ride last summer, up until now, the tables have been turned, in my area, reguolar is still a bit less $$$ than diesel, but they are getting more even.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online