I need a fuel line

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
With everyone parting out trucks and such, I wondered if anyone had the return fuel line for the front tank to fit my 87? I need the hard plastic line that goes from the tank selector valve to the front fuel tank. Mine is white plastic, just go the new plastic tank installed and found that the return line has chaffed and is leaking where it makes a 90 to come up over the tank. I have patched it up, but would feel better fixing it right.

Thanks,
Scott

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can use truck airbrake line it is rated for fuel and come in many sizes.

Runboy

Reaction score
Currently Antioch California - Soon heading to Cre
Line

Most of the auto parts stores also carry a "ford quick connect" repair kit with like an 18" section on line and a fitting or a piece of line and 2 barbed connectors. The can also order you a whole bulk roll of the stuff.
That is what I did when I was in may fuel system eliminating the front tank and fuel selector valve. All brand new from the plastic Bronco tank to the metal lines up by the engine.
If I remember right the line is made by Dormann. You can find them on the net and look through their catalog. Napa also had the stuff with there own label on it.
Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726