i need a "D"

milightfo

BLACK SMOKE
Reaction score
does anyone have a D for the tailgate,only thing i can find on my own is the "FORD" new for $55.00,figure id try here first.

Attachments

• S630300d.jpg
    S630300d.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 5

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I thought they were painted on? Mine have been painted over. Wanting to get a newer tailgate in the future, I like the OBS style, with the chrome.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have one.. I'll go check. I know it is missing a letter or two, just not sure which ones. :D

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought they were painted on? Mine have been painted over. Wanting to get a newer tailgate in the future, I like the OBS style, with the chrome.
Early XLT trucks have a bright trim piece in the center with chrome F O R D letters. In fact, my truck originally had one of these, but it's long gone...underneath, the F O R D letters weren't even stamped/painted on the sheet metal! Ironically, since the side emblems were also stolen before I took possession of my truck, the only place on the outside of my truck that marks who built it is the blue oval on the grille...hopefully that (along with a bunch of other things) will be changing sooner rather than later :angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinceslamer

Members online